Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment plans that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office to find out what other options may be available to you.
Dental insurance plans we work with:
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Careington PPO and its affiliate networks and discount plans
- Delta Dental PPO/Premier
- Dental Health Alliance
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Lincoln Financial
- Metlife PDP Plus
- Premier Dental Group and its affiliated carriers
- Sun Life
- United Concordia PPO only- not Federal Employee Plan
- United Healthcare
- We check all insurance coverage and notify patients of their estimated patient portion prior to their appointment.
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com).
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!